Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 143

Thread: Art Corner

  1. #21
    Inactive Member yukawai's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 11th, 2002
    Posts
    441
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I've actualy tried doing the uke-now-seme thing but Aoe et Seishirou weren't uke enought in their chidlhood for that to work ?___? those two were born as sexual predators ;__; The packs in bg are real Mild Seven packs pics foound on sites, it was very funny to search throught the net for that. I had to told my mom it was for a school homework we had on toxicomanie ^^;;

    [ilimunation] oh, a idea poped into my head... I think I'll use Sano of hanakimi to put as "aoe's childhood" bvecause while not being totaly uke, there is some nice hsots of him, the hair could almost in a vary weird sence work.. I'll se about it *making evil plans in her wacked head*

  2. #22
    Inactive Member rev.tsukiyama's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 27th, 2002
    Posts
    273
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Re. mild7 -it's so true! Probably why Seishirou tells Subaru he shouldnt be smoking in X...
    Speaking of product placement - I've also spotted Kirin beer a few times in Minekura Kazuya mangas, plus various othe brands. And if you look at Angel sanctuary in the scene with katan and kirie on earth you can see half of 'metallica' written on the wall in the background, it's in their recognisable font. ^_^

    Speaking of AS, here's a quick Kurai pic
    kuraihime

    There, that'll slow the loading time of this page down >XP

  3. #23
    Inactive Member Lamasu's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 5th, 2003
    Posts
    85
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh Wow! OwowOhwowOhwow!!! I love that Kurai picture...errrr... what do you mean by quick? I love the style its drawn.

    I like Kurai - I started making a costume - the wedding dress one (underaged bride of Lucifer- Yay! \0/ ).

    anyway - I can#t draw to save my life...I can draw stick men but I don't think that would count :/

  4. #24
    Inactive Member aramaki's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 4th, 2003
    Posts
    92
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    w00t...nice one^^
    I like the pinkish tinge on her cheeks^^ scwheeeet~~ ^o^

  5. #25
    Inactive Member yukawai's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 11th, 2002
    Posts
    441
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    oooh, cute cute ! ^^ I like her!!

    Kirin beer: yeah, I spotted that one too XD as for metalica, often you see in bgs of some manga some rock band name, I think it's funny. The same when in a PoT manga there was this guy with a camera and you could clearly see "sonik" on it I think, at least a derivation of the actual mark ^^;;

    And what's wrong with stick figures? I like them!! XD I realy realy do, all of my orals in classes are ilustrate by stick caracters and I always get top marks because it's somewhat pretty if you do it well ^^ , or at least funny and it passes the message as much as a elaborate drawing would.

  6. #26
    Inactive Member Lagiaconda's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2003
    Posts
    3
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by yakitori:
    OMG...how I adore that gackt pic xDDD
    http://www.deviantart.com/view/3275153/ <--- yami no matsuei fanart,but I missed hijiri in this one -.-;;
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Hmmm...deviantart is down right now but if your avatar is one of your works I've seen it before. You artwork is really good, are you by anychance part of "sweet and sour"? Its a tsuzukixHisoka club.

    anyways, ill post my stuff once D.A is back online.

    <font color="#660033" size="1">[ October 21, 2003 12:27 PM: Message edited by: Lagiaconda ]</font>

  7. #27
    Inactive Member aramaki's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 4th, 2003
    Posts
    92
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ah yes...my avatar is my own drawing^^
    and...yes again...I'm part of that club [img]smile.gif[/img] been trying to find all the YnM clubs in DA ;P

    when issit coming back up? gotta post something ^^

  8. #28
    Inactive Member Jojjo's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 3rd, 2003
    Posts
    37
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Is is alright to post links here?
    Ok, here we go.
    Let's see if I can make this work.
    I've uploaded some pics on my page but I think I'll give you a small challenge before I ask you go there. ^.^
    Take a good look at this picture. How many of them can you recognice without checking?
    Please note that this is a very quick sketch. I spent about two-three minutes on each character, focusing on the faces.
    I was going to make this a small contest, like: the winner gets a color pic of her/his (probably her, are there any gyus here?) favourite character, but really, why would you like that from me? ^.^;;

    So, I posted the answers and some comments as well. But try guessing before peeking.

    The alternative title to this would probably be something along the lines of "Admit it - this is why you keep coming back to SC.net ^.^"

    Hope I haven't insulted anyone with my lack of artskills. *wanders off to hide in a closet*

    //Joanna

  9. #29
    Inactive Member aramaki's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 4th, 2003
    Posts
    92
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    w00t...nice group pic xDDD
    lessee...I got ludwig,naoya,hisoka,riff and tsuzuki correct (it's true,honest ^^ ) maybe you should try to draw the coloured version ^^

  10. #30
    Inactive Member Countess D's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 30th, 2003
    Posts
    148
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Nice! I got them all right exept for Willhem *damn >_< !*

    <font color="#660033" size="1">[ October 29, 2003 02:17 PM: Message edited by: Countess D ]</font>

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •